Day Three of the Pokemon December Challenge!^^ Favourite Dragon type:
Gooey Goodra and her baby Sliggoo!^^ (really sorry how this one came out! I think I made the bg too bright :c)
Day two of the Pokemon December Challenge!^^ Favourite Dark type:
A very dissatisfied shiny Poochyena :C
Now I must hurry and draw a dark type Pokemon before the day ends!!!
I’ve become addicted to shiny hunting! The thing with that is…I have quite a few leftover pokemon! I will be giving away FOURTEEN SHINY POKEMON
Miltank (named Nipple Cow)
- REBLOGS ONLY COUNT. LIKES DO NOT COUNT I’M SO SORRY
- There will be SIX winners! Each person will get to choose TWO shiny pokemon.
- Please don’t spam your followers, guys!
- If you follow me or Thornbeast and get FIRST or SECOND then you will get a THIRD SHINY POKEMON WOW
- Keep your askbox open so I can contact you!
- Deadline is DECEMBER 15th
- If you don’t have the game yet but will be getting it for Christmas or sometime soon then I WILL HOLD THE SHINY FOR YOU!!
- There’s a chance that i will add more pokemon at random~
Day one of the Pokemon December Challenge!^^ Favourite Bug type:
H A P P Y D E C E M B E R E V E R Y O N E (●´ω｀●)ゞ
First Look at Hayao Miyazaki’s New Manga: “Retired” director profiled on NHK’s “Professional”
As expected, workaholic, hands-on artist Hayao Miyazaki has been staying busy. This week, Japanese public television network NHK’s profile show Professional presented a look at the revered anime director. After showing his legendary labor and attention to detail working on his final anime movie, The Wind Rises, they showed how his qualified “retirement” includes works on a Warring States era samurai manga.
In a separate interview, long time producer Toshio Suzuki mentioned that Miyazaki is likely going ahead laboring on the manga without having been paid a manuscript fee.
Miyazaki’s long manga, Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind, has been released in North America by Viz.
GUYS GUYS, can we all just stop and admire this piece of perfection?
SCRUB DUB DUB GOAT IN A TUB
How can you not reblog a soapy baby goat